Sunday 31 August 2014

Mindmap time 2!

This is my second time doing a mind map with my team. With the same members, Dave, Olivia, Sabrina and me :)

This time round, we were assigned "Creativity & Innovation". So we discussed amongst ourselves and came up with 4 main branches: Expression and Imagination which was under creativity, Ideation and creation which was under innovation. This time, we decided to do things more differently, we each decided to take a segment and think about it ourselves, since it was a faster way - or so we thought... 





The splitting of the topics didn't work very well as Dave did not understand what his section meant and didn't ask. I can't blame him for that because it's not his fault. But I felt a little weird because he couldn't explain what he wrote. It was because we weren't communicating as a group, and everyone went to do their own things. It has became some sort of "individual group work" this time round, but I am glad that it's over.

Overall we did good but I think we could have done better. :)

Some blood was shed for the greater good. (Eeerrr hahaha it's just marker) 

Links to my teammates:
Sabrina - www.nursabrinahussain.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment