Sunday 10 August 2014

The Journey


Went to pasir ris to have steamboat at a friend's house. It was really fun as the atmosphere was warm and laughter everywhere and the aroma of the chicken soup filled the air. The taste of the food was really awesome and everyone's presence made it even better.


Took a 1 hour 30 minutes bus ride back from Pasir Ris to Woodlands. The bus was cold due to the aircon, and I everything touched and felt was cold. The bus was eerily quiet as it was a little past midnight, but I felt really relaxed and it allowed me to ponder about life.


Walked along Orchard road after school with my classmates, passing by many high end brands. It made me feel so out of place walking there, but oh well!


We finally found a seat after walking for so long, but it wasn't a very pleasant place to rest our feet as there was a smoker beside us, which made it very annoying for us as she was constantly blowing her secondhand smoke towards us. I felt that it smelled really bad so we quickly left after that.


We went into Ion, which was one of my favourite places to walk around, for some reason it feels so fresh and clean...? The floors were smooth and nice to slide on. 


I went to have dinner at Ichiban Sushi with my mother and sister. I was so famished because the atmosphere was really good there and the smell of the food there was just heavenly and the thought of my food which will come anytime just makes me even more hungrier than ever.

The texture of the squid was not bad too :) The soup was nice and hot and tastes sweet like any sukiyaki should and the beef was nicely marbled.

Went to Okada Coffee for a mini baking workshop. The whole shop is full of the aroma of delicious coffee. The shop has a nice calm and quiet ambience too! The instructor was demonstrating to us about how she coats the fruits in gelatin. The smell of the gelatin was not very pleasant, but the nice smooth jellylike texture makes up for it when you eat the glazed fruits :)


After she glazed the fruits, she placed the fruits along the cake with great precision. It smells so sweet!! We ate this freshly prepared on the spot cake afterwards and the cake was extremely soft and spongy, so is the cream!


The coffee smelled so good! And the biscuit that came with it has a rough texture, tastes buttery and crumbles easily in your mouth, unlike the smooth and bitter coffee.



Went to Vivocity with my family on Sunday and we went into the Swarovski shop. I really liked this wall decor which reminds me of molecular structures. the shop made me feel really awestruck with its designs, and the shop had many interesting decor which made it feel really ethereal.



No comments:

Post a Comment