Sunday 10 August 2014

Mindmap time 1!!

Me and 3 of my classmates Dave, Sabrina and Olivia were assigned to make a mind map together. We had to write and brainstorm about 100 ways to do something. Out of the several topics, we chose "Squeezing a lemon", "Crossing the road" and "Killing a cockroach". It was really fun as usual, but the team did not communicate very well because my teammates were more quiet and did not really talk. We still exchanged ideas, however. :) 


This is my part of the paper where I wrote most of the ideas I could think of. And I can assure you that everyone was racking their brains as hard as they could!! 


Group selfie!!


This is me hard at work, writing on how to cross the road.








Overall, it was a fun experience, and I hope we could do something like this again. I mean, sure, it wasn't the easiest thing since everybody didn't communicate much but it's not bad to work in a group. I learnt that many heads are better than just 1. I really can't imagine writing out 100 ways to do something by myself without getting fustrated. I had fun and I hope my teammates did too :)

Links to my teammates:
Sabrina - www.nursabrinahussain.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment